? servers

? players online

Monopoly Tourney (With prizes!)

• Content Count:  503

actually it wasnt a friend who commited suicide it was a group of my friends who were murdered. honestly if people thinks thats funny they can go fuck themselves. I dont have to take people disrespecting me over the fucking internet.

Also i raged because Sexy came in and did a unfair trade with Skitz.

Skitz basically got a monopoly and Sexy got a blue piece (which he didnt even need).

Also the rules should be if someone rages/leaves/or can no longer play, someone should not be able to join cause that messes everything up for others. Im not saying we should redo the match cause honestly i dont care. But it seems unfair if someone who has nothing to play for joins a game. A computer should resume and finish the game.

Edited by Flash_whAt.?

• Content Count:  445

actually it wasnt a friend who commited suicide it was a group of my friends who were murdered. honestly if people thinks thats funny they can go fuck themselves. I dont have to take people disrespecting me over the fucking internet.

Also i raged because Sexy came in and did a unfair trade with Skitz.

Skitz basically got a monopoly and Sexy got a blue piece (which he didnt even need).

Also the rules should be if someone rages/leaves/or can no longer play, someone should not be able to join cause that messes everything up for others. Im not saying we should redo the match cause honestly i dont care. But it seems unfair if someone who has nothing to play for joins a game. A computer should resume and finish the game.

Not trying to be rude but playing with a computer is even worse. It will sometimes pay 5 mil for a shitty piece it doesn't even need. I traded for the blue because I knew I could easily get the other. I do not see how there was any unfair trading, I didn't want anyone to take advantage of the computer. And bottom line, its a game,don't get so worked up about it.

• Content Count:  4550

Look... lol this is a game of monopoly. Lets do this one by one.

Ok, frankly your personal life is yours. Whatever skitzo said may or may of not been purposely related to your friend or whatever. Either way you left the game, which begins to fuck the game up for others. Playing with the computer is seriously a bad option. It will trade ridiculous amounts of money, even if it means mortgaging everything it owns. I don't see how this is fair, especially since you tried to trade with the computer unfairly (flash) when this in itself is against the rules. The trade skitzo did with sexy fish was 4 mil plus Riga. In return she got two greens, giving her a monopoly. 4 mil + cost of riga = 7.5 mil. The 2 greens only equaled like 6 mil. Ofcourse it would be more since it's a monopoly, but skitzo didn't even build on the greens if I remember correctly. So overall the trade wasn't that bad.

Yes I already know. Ganzta and kenny you are through now.

As for the others who have not played and may be reading this; do try and play your game will you?

• Like 1

• Content Count:  561

Okay, let me get this straight so i understand: Spartan, Suri, KennyG, Ganzta, Luxz0rz and I (that i know of) are going though? I might be wrong with one or two people

Edited by Micro

Reply to Thread