? servers

? players online

Earthquake! In my Room!

• Content Count:  366

lol the earthquake was cool but i daren't move didnt know at 1st what was happening. Can't really say it felt nice but it was so weird. I can't believe how many eople who i d slept through it.

• Content Count:  830

Allright am sure there are others who would like to know why your drinking warm milk beside your bed at 1 In the AM

What's so unusual about that? I do it from time to time to help me fall asleep...

• Content Count:  331

I've noticed, England takes the heat for everything. The terrorists hate America, yet the UK got bombed(Car bomb I believe.), Nazi's start a war, the UK gets BOMBARDED, England is always minding its own business and then they get attacked. England was just settling in for the night and an Earthquake hits them -.-

I mean WOW.

England has provided some of the best music bands in the world, all we would have is *ugh* Rap music if the UK goes under.

• Content Count:  1755

I've noticed, England takes the heat for everything. The terrorists hate America, yet the UK got bombed(Car bomb I believe.), Nazi's start a war, the UK gets BOMBARDED, England is always minding its own business and then they get attacked. England was just settling in for the night and an Earthquake hits them -.-

I mean WOW.

England has provided some of the best music bands in the world, all we would have is *ugh* Rap music if the UK goes under.

lol There is better music then hip-hop even though I do like it but just the beats. There is classical and jazz and all the fancy trance and techno and DnB. Only thing I am thankful for is British making Austrialia so we could have AC/DC.

P.S.- No shit I can't spell Austrialia. So whoever wants to be the prick to show me the right spelling. Thank you. lol

Reply to Thread