? servers

? players online

I am outraged...

• Content Count:  4263

Maybe she just realised she was putting way too much time and effort into an internet community that rarely recognises the time and effort higher ups put in, and generally treats them all like they are there to serve them, not that they have volunteered for their positions.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  4354

I think the point that people are making is that the community was informed that she was removed for being inactive. And that's all that was said. And every one could see that she was active. More active then other AO's that still hold their roll.

No one is mind readers here, and if they are just told that she was removed for being inactive then thats what they are going to just think. They have no way of knowing it was for more then what was stated.

But this could have been a PM to Beth saying " Hey what was it really for"? But like Eldest said. Who cares! She is still here and the community is still going on.

• Content Count:  641

Why can't we be friends (4x)

I seen ya, I seen ya, I seen ya round for a long long time

I really, I really, I really remember when you drank my wine

I seen ya, I seen ya, I seen ya walkin down in chinatown

I called ya, I called ya, I called but you did not look around

I pay my, I pay my, I pay my money to the welfare line

I seen ya, I seen ya, I seen ya standing in it everytime

The color, the color, the color of your skin don't matter to me

As long as, as long as, long as we can live in harmony

I kinda, I kinda, I kinda, like to be the president

And I could, and I could, and I could show you how your money's spent

Sometimes I don't speak right

But did I know what I was talking about

I know you're working for the cia

They wouldn't have you in the mafia

(repeat to fade)

Beth is cool, cool is beth, beth is beth. We love beth, beth loves us. BD's don't want to give us information, BD's are God's, God's are BD's. God's are respected with their decision. SG is internet, internet is drama, and drama is SG.

• Content Count:  3343

Outraged...over somebody you've never met...over them getting demoted...in an online gaming community...reality check please.

COME ON MAYN, GO WITH THE DRAMA BANDWAGON. Seriously, did these kinds of threads ever change anything? The one exception being potshots thread, this matter is better left to PM's or AIM or something, either you are just mad, wanted some +rep or thanks, or just a straight forward explanation.

(would like some +rep and thanks olololol)

• Content Count:  11501

if you make yourself look like an idiot you get treated like one

Amen.

It's a gaming community. Go out and get some ice-cream, watch a movie, invest in K-mart, do whatever. If you REALLY are getting this worked up over something that happens online, you should take a break.

Reply to Thread