? servers

? players online

psp

• Content Count:  400

Ok i downloaded a game for psp and a emulator(jpcsp v0.2) for pc but when i started the emulator and try 2 open the game it said file not supported, the file is a sfo or bin idk how do i convert that 2 pbp because it seens is the only way 2 play that and if u dont know can u tell me where the fuck i found games with pbp format already.

• Content Count:  2167

PSP emulators cannot run the game, so if this is your only purpose for having the emulator, give up now.

I also downloaded the file you mentioned, but I don't see any bin files. Just the standard jar file, which is expected since it's made in java.

• Content Count:  11723

PSP emulators cannot run the game, so if this is your only purpose for having the emulator, give up now.

I also downloaded the file you mentioned, but I don't see any bin files. Just the standard jar file, which is expected since it's made in java.

It can but hard as hell.

You are better off getting a cheap ass psp and hacking it.

MPQC can help with that

• Content Count:  716

pm if you wanna know about hacking a physical psp.

i've done plenty of modding.

oh, and try a google search of iso to pbp converter, and something should pop up. commercial games really aren't emulated aside from titles like bubble bobble, but you may be lucky?

Reply to Thread