? servers

? players online

Admin App question.

• Content Count:  41

Well, a while ago, I decided to leave SG because I just got so frustrated at points. A week pased and I thought, maybe Ill try and give this another shot, so I changed my name and I was brought back in CS:S heaven. I then revealed who I was, asked for my mem from my old account to be transfered(Which Paul did I think) and here I am now. My first time applying for admin was on my old account and its been a few months so I thought I would give it another go.

• Content Count:  2390

Oh, Havent really thought of that. Its a bit too late now isnt it? I did state that In my App I was Ultima069(Both in the name and in the explanation.)

Not too late at all, just pm a higher up with this account, asking for your pass back for the other account, and make an app on that account.

Problem solved.

• Content Count:  1824

You shouldn't have "swapped" in the first place. Only 1 account, and if you still know the other password, use it. Continue using your old account and have this one deleted.

• Content Count:  5302

Well, I guess Ill have to wait till tomorrow to find out whether or not I made the cut.

We aren't doing SG-A promotions tomorrow, we're doing SG promotions. We now have meetings every two weeks.

Reply to Thread