? servers

? players online

The most pain you've ever been in?

• Content Count:  85

Not much, really, but when I was little, (around 6 years old), I had a terrible ache where when I moved even like an inch, I felt horrendous pain.

Oh yeah, there was also a time where I had an inch deep cut on my left hamstring. Somehow there was a sharp metal object and I lost my balance and yeah... I really don't know how I got it... Got sent to the hospital and got it stitched. Still have the scar. :/

Edited by SullenSky

• Content Count:  2632

hmm the worst pain....

I was at a park with my cousin when I was four. I was running and playing on the equipment when i tripped and fell forward, i split my forehead open and had to go get stitches. They tryed to give me painkillers but they did nothing. I felt everything they were doing and it last a couple hours. To tell you how bad it hurt, i was screaming so loud that people outside the clinic (or wherever they took me) hear me.

• Content Count:  1950

When my eardrum popped when I was little that thing hurt so bad. Just a constant ear ache for like 2 weeks. So painful. Or the time I fell off my bike when I was doing an awesome trick when I was 10 and got stitches in my chin.

• Content Count:  1236

About three years back, I was pushed out of my bus (About five and a half feet) and landed directly on my ankle. it sucked. I was yelling in pain about how my ankle hurt, and the bus drive just drove away.

i ended up going to the doctor, i stretched some ligaments, chipped some bone, and tore some Cartilage.

Even now, it hurts every so often, and i cant keep my heel on the ground, and lift fore-foot up, it sucks for drumming. I constructed a custom foot pedal.

• Content Count:  2596

So before i tell you this story you need some backround, i was born with three sets of front teeth, my front baby teeth, two semi formed front teeth, than my adult two front teeth.

Well the semi formed ones needed to be removed surgically, So i went in to the dentist scared out of my mind, (i was like 7) and Went into the room, the nurse gave me the novacain, and what ever im supposed to have to knock me out, well apperently the dental surgeon was running late so about 1/4 of the way through my surgery I woke up, all pain killers had warn off, and i was sitting there with cuts in my mouth. I had to endure an hour of screaming pain as the doctor had already cut me open and had to finish. Worst pain in my life, Im still afraid of the dentist

• Content Count:  3341

I was yawing and my jaw dislocated. Hurted like hell. I went to the hospital, they said I have to keep moving it. I couldn't eat or talk for about a week.

Other thing, my friend punched me in the balls "for lolz"

Reply to Thread