1. 1. Which pizza do you prefer?

• Papa Johns
    • Pizza Hut
    • I've only tried Papa Johns
    • I've only tried Pizza Hut
    • I can't decide

Papa John's Vs. Pizza Hut

• Content Count:  2833

I'm partially bias because i worked for pizza hut for a few years.

But hey, at least neither of them are Dominos

actually dominoes new crust and sauce is really good. im eating it right now. om nom nom

• Like 1
Edited by Ms. Blargh

• Content Count:  1910

I FUCKING HATE PIZZA.

In Canada, Pizza Hut is shit, Pizza Depot is SHIT, Papa's Pizza is crap, Dominoes is out of the question, and I haven't seen a Papa Johns anywhere. I believe the only GOOD pizza i've had, was in Montreal at some whole in the wall, non-franchised bakery, AND the italian Mollisana Bakery (non-franchised) in my neighbourhood. I can't stand how people like shit pizza.

• Content Count:  1824

Pizza Hut!! is way better than papa johns. But I can't compare it to the small Pizza place a few blocks from my house called Big Cheese Pizza. Their pizza is amazing and so is their Cinnamon rolls!!

• Content Count:  1755

Local shit is the best, in my town its Pizza Town. They are great. And fuck Papa John's, as you may know I am from NJ and we don't say pizzza, we say pies. So I am calling that place up while stationed in Texas, El Paso and I ask for two large pies regular and they are like we don't server pies. So I say fuck you and hang up. Call pizza hut and I am like can I get two large pies regular and they ask what I want for toppings, I say I just want a regular pie. And she says, you mean extra cheese? I say, No I don't want extra cheese I want the normal regular amount of cheese, I don't want extra. And I musta confused the shit outta her because she didn't say anything for a good couple seconds. And I ended up getting my pizza good and like normal. This is why I love the local pizza places like in the northeast tri-state area. We seem to be the only place where pizza is done right. :usa2:

• Like 1

Reply to Thread