? servers

? players online

anyone used lockerz?

• Content Count:  136

ok so i have seen this lockerz hype shit for quit awhile and decided to give it a try and see if you really get free shit.. well you do... in 2 weeks just fuckin around on the site i got a free T-shirt and am just a few points shy of an ipod touch, seriously... anyway if you want an invite(its the only way to join it) then send me an e-mail and ill hit you up with an invite asap.

superstew8@gmail.com

• Content Count:  136

yesum.. oh and for those that knew me on CS i have no idea what is wrong with mine but anytime i open my friends list my display drivers fuck up and my comp dies.. sooo idk if ill be trying it again.. happened twice.. i give up... :(

• Content Count:  2167

You may very well be a few points short of having the required points for the iPod touch, but you're a long way from actually getting it. You've got another month wait until the next redemption, and on top of that, you're fighting a hoarding crowd of people that also want that iPod, and have much more points to spend to get it. (You can "buy" extra chances to redeem.)

Yeah, I've gotten money for lockerz, but is it worth it? No.

• Content Count:  2180

You may very well be a few points short of having the required points for the iPod touch, but you're a long way from actually getting it. You've got another month wait until the next redemption, and on top of that, you're fighting a hoarding crowd of people that also want that iPod, and have much more points to spend to get it. (You can "buy" extra chances to redeem.)

Yeah, I've gotten money for lockerz, but is it worth it? No.

....Camping out one day of the month, and spending 2 seconds on the other days filling out a question?

It is most definitely worth it, it's free, it's not a scam, it's easy to use.

• Content Count:  2167

Just be glad they tell you the day now, not the week. But wait. Now that they tell you the day, everyone refreshes the page constantly, and you can't load it. Great.

• Content Count:  1590

Just be glad they tell you the day now, not the week. But wait. Now that they tell you the day, everyone refreshes the page constantly, and you can't load it. Great.

lol thats how it was when i got my psp, they literally went out of stock by the time i got done filling out the few questions which was like 10 seconds.

forgot to mention i had to spam refresh until they updated with the website going down every few minutes because all the people.

• Content Count:  2122

Reply to Thread