? servers

? players online

Ngo's March Giveaway, SUPPORTING THE MOTHERFUCKING COMMUNITY!

• Content Count:  1330

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...enough hahas?

• Content Count:  11501

Ngo is a pretty cool guy. The rest of you should stop being poor.

Or we should just ban the people who seem to just irritate everybody else in their crappy attempts at trolling. I guess public humiliation is enough, though.

• Content Count:  4685

Or we should just ban the people who seem to just irritate everybody else in their crappy attempts at trolling. I guess public humiliation is enough, though.

Seriously if your gunna troll do it right =[

• Content Count:  2661

Suck a bag of dicks mcbren.

NGO is taking money out of his own pocket to give back to us. A rather hackneyed sentiment, but I think he's deserving of a little respect, or at the very least a modicum of basic human decency. If you can see what NGO is doing for us without experiencing any kind of humility and then go off flaming others because you are acting like a greedy child; then you are a maladjusted freak, and that is why you don't have a girlfriend.

• Like 7

• Content Count:  2122

Suck a bag of dicks mcbren.

NGO is taking money out of his own pocket to give back to us. A rather hackneyed sentiment, but I think he's deserving of a little respect, or at the very least a modicum of basic human decency. If you can see what NGO is doing for us without experiencing any kind of humility and then go off flaming others because you are acting like a greedy child; then you are a maladjusted freak, and that is why you don't have a girlfriend.

HUMAN DECENCY

• Content Count:  1330

i wasnt even doing anything wrong i just started laughing at people who were complaining telling him to hurry up and laughing because he was delaying it for all those people...thats how it started for me then i started being attacked...all well though...and like i said in a before post...i have money and a job...if i wanted the game id buy it not a big deal...oh btw i wasnt flaming or trolling first...but w\e jewpiter keep on raging bro =) if that helps you sleep at night...oh i almost forgot, i do have respect for Ngo what hes doing for the community is a very good thing i didnt have a problem with any of this, i was happy he was doing it for people, what i didnt like seeing is that those certain people were telling him to hurry up with the giving and shit...

Edited by McBride

Reply to Thread