? servers

? players online

Ngo's March Giveaway, SUPPORTING THE MOTHERFUCKING COMMUNITY!

Guest Vivian556
i wasnt even doing anything wrong i just started laughing at people who were complaining telling him to hurry up and laughing because he was delaying it for all those people...thats how it started for me then i started being attacked...all well though...and like i said in a before post...i have money and a job...if i wanted the game id buy it not a big deal...oh btw i wasnt flaming or trolling first...but w\e jewpiter keep on raging bro =) if that helps you sleep at night...oh i almost forgot, i do have respect for Ngo what hes doing for the community is a very good thing i didnt have a problem with any of this, i was happy he was doing it for people, what i didnt like seeing is that those certain people were telling him to hurry up with the giving and shit...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

/end

• Like 2

• Content Count:  2122

man i wanna win...

hahahahahaha Ngo now that is funny man....Hhahahahaha

lmao thats the funny part you delay it and everyone is like your killing us and telling you too hurry up...lol...funny you delayed it again...haha

its 9:05 haha who won? or let me guess its delayed again hahaha

hahahaha ngo man this is funny bro...+Respect =) and GL in moving out =D

hahaha no hahaha yes? hahaha maybe? and i dont care if i win, if i wanted the game so bad then id just go buy it...i have a job bro...unlike alot of people...no need for this comment then delete it

]im glad your closing this' date=' ive seen some of the comments from those people who wanted to "win"[/color']. NGO thank you anyways =)

i wasnt even doing anything wrong i just started laughing at people who were complaining telling him to hurry up and laughing because he was delaying it for all those people...thats how it started for me then i started being attacked...all well though...and like i said in a before post...i have money and a job...if i wanted the game id buy it not a big deal...oh btw i wasnt flaming or trolling first...but w\e jewpiter keep on raging bro =) if that helps you sleep at night...oh i almost forgot, i do have respect for Ngo what hes doing for the community is a very good thing i didnt have a problem with any of this, i was happy he was doing it for people, what i didnt like seeing is that those certain people were telling him to hurry up with the giving and shit...

please just lock this thread...cause we're all playing a game of "lets Rape Bren woot woot"

just wanted to point out your stupidity and contradictions

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5303

man i wanna win...

hahahahahaha Ngo now that is funny man....Hhahahahaha

lmao thats the funny part you delay it and everyone is like your killing us and telling you too hurry up...lol...funny you delayed it again...haha

its 9:05 haha who won? or let me guess its delayed again hahaha

hahahaha ngo man this is funny bro...+Respect =) and GL in moving out =D

hahaha no hahaha yes? hahaha maybe? and i dont care if i win, if i wanted the game so bad then id just go buy it...i have a job bro...unlike alot of people...no need for this comment then delete it

]im glad your closing this' date=' ive seen some of the comments from those people who wanted to "win"[/color']. NGO thank you anyways =)

please just lock this thread...cause we're all playing a game of "lets Rape Bren woot woot"

yunSRfnsVck

PS, Tcp-kill yo got robbed boyyy

• Like 3

Reply to Thread