? servers

? players online

Just got out of the hospital...

• Content Count:  195

So Thursday, right after playing tennis I had a nice, large pizza. Got through about for slices before I started feelin sick. About 20 minutes later I puked it all up, but the stomach pain didn't go away. After it got to be unbearable I decided to head to the ER.

Well it turns out I had appendicitis and luckily they caught it early and were able to operate right away. I was in the hospital for two days, and the pain is still pretty bad but I'm slowly getting better.

Shit still sucks though, can't work for a while and the hospital bill, even with insurance is gonna be pretty big.

Don't mess with severe abdominal pain, this shit can kill you.

• Content Count:  6213

So Thursday, right after playing tennis I had a nice, large pizza. Got through about for slices before I started feelin sick. About 20 minutes later I puked it all up, but the stomach pain didn't go away. After it got to be unbearable I decided to head to the ER.

Well it turns out I had appendicitis and luckily they caught it early and were able to operate right away. I was in the hospital for two days, and the pain is still pretty bad but I'm slowly getting better.

Shit still sucks though, can't work for a while and the hospital bill, even with insurance is gonna be pretty big.

Don't mess with severe abdominal pain, this shit can kill you.

Damn. That sucks that you feel that way and today is your birthday. I had the same thing when I was in 4th grade. I actually ate pizza too, then threw it up and I felt like crap. My mom gave me cough medicine because she thought I was faking so I didn't have to go to school. She eventually brought me to the hospital and they said I was lucky we got there in time. Anyways I hope you feel better, I know how it is. Walking is a pain. Just get some rest and don't strain yourself.

Edit: It's not his birthday >:O

Edited by bethy
Guest Vivian556
Should of came to Canada.

Free Heathcare.

Well hope you feel better.

No one likes Canada;

Hope you get better soon, Ramb0 (Hopefully this means no more singing for a lil bit ^-^!! jk)

• Content Count:  195

Should of came to Canada.

Free Heathcare.

Well hope you feel better.

Yea but the surgery would have been delayed about 6 months and I probably would have died.

• Like 5

Reply to Thread