? servers

? players online

Spartan has met his match.

• Content Count:  4360

ok wtf this guy watch his crossshairs and it doesnt mave at all even when hes jumpin

if u dont think he doesnt hack bs

You can turn dynamic crosshair off. His shit is legit.

• Content Count:  1078

You can turn dynamic crosshair off. His shit is legit.

Oh, alright, that explains why he can still aim through flashes and he never really has any recoil whatsoever even though he's flyin' through the air 95% of the time.

• Content Count:  2115

Hitboxes are always way fucking off, if you know how much off they are (the hitboxes always run about 5 - 10 units away from the actual model you see), you can abuse that hitbox delay and land "impossible" shots

• Content Count:  4360

Oh, alright, that explains why he can still aim through flashes and he never really has any recoil whatsoever even though he's flyin' through the air 95% of the time.

These clips are most likely 1 to 500 games he has played you realize. We all have that "perfect round"

• Content Count:  2095

was gonna say, his crosshairs arnt even on the person some time and some of those shots are bullshit

He's midair, spread.

Whether he's scripting or not, I'm not sure. Those Bhops seem pretty legit to me.

Though it is pretty clear that he is using an aimbot of some kind. Some of those shots were way off and he somehow managed to still get headshots on them...

Spread.

Yarr, the line between pro and hacks is thin but usually obvious. Almost all his shots go to the head, flashes don't fuck with his sight, he's got no real problem when targets come from the side or the rear, etc etc.

It's a frag video, they aren't going to add when he uses 2 clips in flash to get 1 person, this is when he gets lucky. Video has been posted before, too.

I've heard he's just a good Bhopper, he sometimes gets lucky.

P.S. Paul is better than Spartan at BHopping I think.

Reply to Thread