? servers

? players online

Smash Bros. Brawl

• Content Count:  672

they ruined luigi

Really? I thought Melee ruined Luigi for me (played as him a lot in SSB though, didn't play Melee as much). Luigi has some insane recovery :

This guy is considered only average as Luigi, I'd hate to see a pro Luigi player.

• Content Count:  935

I am pro as Luigi and Mario. My next door neighbor Julien and I played Melee for years religiously. We never actually entered a tourny tho, but we kicked the shit out of anyone who challenged us to a 2v2.

• Content Count:  2051

I spent a crapload of money on controllers and didn't find out till later that you can use your gamecube controllers. I use Metaknight, Fox and Ness/Lucas. Ordered in how often I use them.

• Content Count:  167

Yeah, I'm glad they leveled Luigi out. Him and Captain Falcon were so overpowered in Melee it was absurd.

I've been using a lot of Lucas/Ness too. Ness was awesome in the first game and terrible in Melee, so now that he's actually decent again, I'm happy.

I like the Pokeman Trainer just for Squirtle and Zelda is surprisingly decent as well. I still need to unlock a bunch of people though.

Oh, and my friend code is 4511-0147-2694. Online matching making is all screwed up right now, but if you play with friends you can actually get online, so if anyone wants to play just let me know.

• Content Count:  60

Ike is overpowered.

YESSSS waaaaaaaaayyyy overpowered, barely even fair.

I refuse to even use him, i feel like im cheating.

Also in this order:

1. Link (always)

2. Snake (kind of a dissapointment, but has a great special)

3. Samus (best special hands down, and Zero suit isnt crap either)

4. Ganondorf (sweet)

P.S. Is anyone else pissed off about how shitty Fox/Falco's specials are?

• Content Count:  4473

yeah, they messed up my main man Fox...a little lame now. I don't like Ike or Marth or Pit too much; think they are too cheap and stacked. I prefer the classic Super Smash characters...not these cheap imitations. : )

Sonic is cool for one reason...he goes bloody super saiyan for his special! XD

• Content Count:  672

Ike is overpowered.

I don't know about that. He may be incredibily strong, but all of the tourneys I seen with him, he loses out big time due to how freaking slow he is.

I still think Marth is broken even though some of his attack range has apparently been shorten. Not only that, but everyone who uses him does the same boring shit everytime and still end up winning.

Reply to Thread