? servers

? players online

Smash Bros. Brawl

• Content Count:  2051

I just got back from picking my copy up.

Any one try the WiFi Yet? And does any one here want to play some time today?

Me and Litkey are playing later on. Don't know when.

• Content Count:  4354

Did you end up playing?

I watched some people play on spec yesterday. Its cool you can bet your coins on what team you think will win.

Only thing i wish this had was some kinda voice chat option. Thats why i love Xbox. They did the online side of things right. NINTENDO I WANT VOICE!!!!

• Content Count:  4473

How does the online mode work for it? I don't own it or a Wii, but I have played it at a friend's house. Is it a matchmaking system like Halo where it matches you with a skill, or is it completely random, but you can create custom matches with people? Also, if its a random game with random people, how are the rules decided (i.e. stock vs. time, items, etc.) Never really played a Wii game online before...

da F0X is t3h pwnz0rz

• Content Count:  4354

I have only done Spec a Match right now. But you have 3 options. Friend Match Random and Spec. You setup a Friends List in the online side of it. And you can setup matches with them.

Not sure how the Random Match works. If you are able to say what settings you want. I need to see when i get home.

• Content Count:  83

been playin it almost nonstop 72 hours :O and random matches are all 2 stock all items which sucks and is usually way laggier than playing w/ friends. my fave character is now lucas.

my fc is 2019-9315-6196

Reply to Thread