? servers

? players online

Server Settings

• Content Count:  109

Using custom skins for CSS, makes you worse at the game. I mean, its nice to have and all but it drags you down. I used to suck hard when i installed custom skins but i removed everything and now im decent.

Look at the pros rather than the cons. Do you really want to play with your custom skins? You'll just get owned by a wall hacker if you do. Changed your mind now?

Edited by RecoiLxD
Dying Topic - Unresolved

• Content Count:  109

Double Post, Yea i know but this topics dying without a resolve.

Please add sv_pure 2 because i swear i've already pinned at least three wallers that play there. And lets think on the positive side here, maybe it has a low population because people know that other people wall. I play on another server thats mill and has sv_pure 2 and is near full every hour although compare it to tex's mill server which is not pure 2, does not have many people.

People feel more secure and legit when playing with sv_pure 2 :)

A forum moderator can merge/delete this post so that it doesnt become a double post, i just wanted to bump it up until resolved.

Edited by RecoiLxD

• Content Count:  11501

Double Post, Yea i know but this topics dying without a resolve.

Please add sv_pure 2 because i swear i've already pinned at least three wallers that play there. And lets think on the positive side here, maybe it has a low population because people know that other people wall. I play on another server thats mill and has sv_pure 2 and is near full every hour although compare it to tex's mill server which is not pure 2, does not have many people.

People feel more secure and legit when playing with sv_pure 2 :)

A forum moderator can merge/delete this post so that it doesnt become a double post, i just wanted to bump it up until resolved.

Highly doubt it will be added. Too many people use skins, and it will kill what player base we have.

Just play the game and have fun. If you see somebody "Hacking," call an admin into the server.

• Content Count:  2942

I'm usually undercover in the server when it gets to about 10 people. So if you just say in chat that there is a hacker or think someone is, I'll take a look.

Anyways, I do think that No Block should be OFF. I can bhop just fine so I see no problem there.

• Content Count:  3299

I agree noblock should be off but there is too many peopel and people would get spawn jammed so it has to be on.

Sv_pure 2 would be great to have however a lot of people would get irritated and mad because most use skins for playing zombie escape and etc.

Reply to Thread