? servers

? players online

Worlds first freefall drop rollercoaster

• Content Count:  1078

Anyone noticed that all people who posted bad comments are... Americans.Im just sayin...

I dont like coasters that much,but i kinda like kamikaze.

This one looks pretty cool

'cause UK coasters suuuck.

• Content Count:  1839

maybe the video just doesn't do it justice, but that ride looked entirely boring, except for that drop. The title made it sound like it'd be some bitchin part of a giant drop that had no tracks for a split second.

I think its a world's first because its a roller coaster that has the drop.

I'm not one to judge countries, but if that's the most exciting roller coaster in all of the UK, you all are required to see US theme parks before you die.

• Content Count:  283

^hahaha!

id like to read up more on this roller coaster to see more about how far the drop is.

the US does have some badass rides though. still havent been to cedar point. and my brother is always talking about this ride, i think its in new jersey, called Kingda Ka. supposedly it gets pretty fast and has some huge drops.

Six Flags in Dallas is pretty good but i havent been there for several years. there was a decent park in Houston called Astroworld that sadly closed down. I went there many times as a little kid and was too scared to right most of the stuff there haha. went back when i was older after going to Six Flags in Dallas and all of the rides were pretty tame.

• Content Count:  1120

Oh I do!....but I just don't get it off of roller-coaster rides...or at least the ones I've been on.

I would definitely sky dive or bungee jump off a bridge.

Consideirng you said "would", it's a safe bet you haven't done either. What exactly does get your blood pumping then? Mudding? ROFL

UK coasters suck, obviously, and yes, this one doesn't look very special at all.

The Tower of Terror, Millenium Force, Power Tower, Dragster, Raptor, Wicked Twister. Combine them all, and maybe you have something.

Better luck next time.

Six Flags kinda sucks as well. Cedar Point all the way, and yes, I am an American.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread