? servers

? players online

Seriously these kids need to get a job

• Content Count:  513

I got the same one, spooky :p

"Im going to phish an account for $189 dollars worth of games, even though I can make that in 2-3 days at a part time job, but I am lazy as fuck DERP DERP"

• Content Count:  2095

I got the same one, spooky :p

"Im going to phish an account for $189 dollars worth of games, even though I can make that in 2-3 days at a part time job, but I am lazy as fuck DERP DERP"

Copy pasting, if you were to send one every minute (which it wouldn't take...) and you actually phished all of them, you'd make $11,160 in basically an hour. Most people I know with a fulltime job make 4,000 a month.

Over a month, I'm sure you'd phish far more than 60 accounts, it's pretty profitable.

Unless of course you use them all to troll a community.

Edited by SoulKeeper

• Content Count:  513

But then, how do you make money off of those accounts? then there is also the fact that people get them back. You cant sell something that you dont have access to. By the time someone buys it, you may have lost access to it.

• Content Count:  2095

But then, how do you make money off of those accounts? then there is also the fact that people get them back. You cant sell something that you dont have access to. By the time someone buys it, you may have lost access to it.

Sell them as soon as possible, STEAM is pretty slow on that kind of thing too.

If you throw up good deals on them, they could be sold before a person recovers it. When they do, it's already been sold.

Not to mention idiots forgetting information or rarely going on to notice they've been scammed.

• Content Count:  1845

Sell them as soon as possible, STEAM is pretty slow on that kind of thing too.

If you throw up good deals on them, they could be sold before a person recovers it. When they do, it's already been sold.

Not to mention idiots forgetting information or rarely going on to notice they've been scammed.

ya but who are they selling them to? and don't they realize they can get their accounts back after submitting a hack claim?

• Content Count:  856

ya but who are they selling them to? and don't they realize they can get their accounts back after submitting a hack claim?

black-market sites, 3/4th's of them are idiots.

Reply to Thread