? servers

? players online

In the wrong place

• Content Count:  3697

Well, in all honesty I came to SG to check it out, and in all honesty I wasn't impressed, and I really didn't plan on sticking around.. But if you give it time, and make friends with the right people, it will grow on you.

So just stick around, and try to meet some of the nicer SG members, because we're not all dicks.

• Content Count:  6712

Paying to work wasn't that great of a privilege.

It was good enough for most......although the SG-A programme meant that 95% of HGs applied...hm.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  11501

cough* two year* cough* no promo* cough*

Lol can't tell if you're talking about you or myself. Either way, I know neither of us care.

But I digress. I, nor anybody else who disagree with the actions of current higher ups, am not trying to pull what happened to Suri a year ago (lol no offense mNote :p). I do not hate Garfield, Spartan, Daze, Highsky, etc., I just disagree with actions some may take. I don't want to see Garfield get removed, because I know he does a LOT of work for the community. I just wished people respected each other more, like it was before (I'm no angel, I can be an asshole if need be).

Following Cromyth, I too apologize to anyone I may have offended in the past. I am dealing with a lot of personal issues IRL that seems to have made me become more of an asshole lately. Anyways, where I'm going with that is maybe Garf is dealing with the same thing, so we may want to give him a break before passing judgment.

• Content Count:  6466

I don't apologize for anything.

Sign of weakness.

Props to anyone who gets the reference.

Edit:

In a serious note, I don't think he's saying we're all dicks or that this community is overly disrespectful, he's talking about higher ups not holding a higher standard in morals and respect.

• Like 1
Edited by XeNo

• Content Count:  195

I think I agree man, theres alot of cliques here that if you are not liked by their special little group you will be ostracized. Just look at vent, and you'll see the majority of people are isolated in private channels, playing with their group. Sometimes this place reminds me of junior high.

Plus people don't let go of the past here. If someone does some stupid shit when they are a noob, that will pretty much follow them their whole SG 'career'.

Also, special priveleges.

• Content Count:  1236

Well, in all honesty I came to SG to check it out, and in all honesty I wasn't impressed, and I really didn't plan on sticking around.. But if you give it time, and make friends with the right people, it will grow on you.

So just stick around, and try to meet some of the nicer SG members, because we're not all dicks.

Was i one of the ones?! Was i the first one?

I don't apologize for anything.

Sign of weakness.

Props to anyone who gets the reference.

I can't tell if that's a Dwight Schrute quote, or a Nathan Brittles quote. It should be one of the two.

but yes, on a serious note. Generalizing all of the AO's or BD's isn't sweet. A lot of them are cool. Sometimes they can cross the line. Some more than others.

I don't believe that you should leave without giving it a week or so. SG needs articulated posters, like yourself.

• Content Count:  1554

Don't judge people by something you see them say once... when you don't know them much, stick around and get to know everybody, it'll probaly change your decision about settling down in a different community, I doubt you could find a more active, fun, and respectful community other than us (though we're not perfect as you know), hope to see you around again.

:thumb:

GAHbluGRGAGahSHSAHSDFKLAFSDL;GL;'

Edited by Troy

Reply to Thread