? servers

? players online

Regarding inactive Higher-Ups

• Content Count:  5303

Many of our "Higher Ups" have been extremly inactive and it's not fair to you, the players. When we're promoted to a higher rank, we promise to uphold our code of conduct and do the duties given to us. When one can't respectfuly do their duties, they should remove themselves and allow another to step in their shoes. Many of you know, that I love this community darely and I would do anything to improve it, with that being said, I am stepping down from my Administrative position in order for someone active to take my spot.

The reasoning behind my self-removal is because as many of you know, my desktop broke couple weeks backs. Without my computer, I can't do many of the duties required of me. I loved doing the job when I could, I enjoyed training you nib-Admins (SG-A's), uploading new maps for you all to play, getting rid of punks, RDM'n you punks on Gmod and denying everything and because I love you all so much, out of respect to you guys you deserve someone who will do what is required of them.

I would love to return to Administrative Officer position once my computer sitiuition is sorted, but I highly doubt it will happen.

In closing words, I will remain active on the forums and will take part in Community Advisor by-weekly meetings. Also, none of the recent events or anything came into this decison of stepping down, No Computer=No Work Done= Makes me Useless AO

• Like 17

• Content Count:  4360

New AOs prepare for asskissing. I'm gonna miss crimbez as the super AO

Many of you know, that I love this community darely

You spelled it wrong.

Reply to Thread