? servers

? players online

Mikey got arrested.

• Content Count:  1950

No, you get a misdemeanor..

I found this right before you posted:

http://www.getsmartaboutdrugs.com/identify/what_are_the_penalties_for_possession_or_marijuana.html

It can be a felony but I also found that it usually isn't on the first time especially if you don't have any other prior criminal charges. But if you get caught again it sounds like it could be a felony.

• Content Count:  11501

Why is everyone so anti-weed in SG? :/

I'm not anti-weed at all, I just recognize that it's illegal and by doing it you accept the consequences. I'll be bluntly (cwatidid) honest; if you lose a job, get arrested for smoking in public, or go to jail over weed, you were being an idiot. No offense at all Mikey, but that's a dumb ass move. I'm all for somebody smoking in the privacy of their own home, but when your habits cause you to lost a job / get arrested...not cool doode.

P.S. weed smokers, don't get offended.

• Content Count:  5303

I'm not anti-weed at all, I just recognize that it's illegal and by doing it you accept the consequences. I'll be bluntly (cwatidid) honest; if you lose a job, get arrested for smoking in public, or go to jail over weed, you were being an idiot. No offense at all Mikey, but that's a dumb ass move. I'm all for somebody smoking in the privacy of their own home, but when your habits cause you to lost a job / get arrested...not cool doode.

P.S. weed smokers, don't get offended.

Pot head.

• Content Count:  903

i got a one in a life time dead that anyone in NJ has. Probation and anti-drug classes for 6 months +$800 to pay for them. after 5 years of staying out of trouble my record will be cleaned.

so whoever tried to find something out on the internet. U FAILED!

and BTW i was smokin weed in public because i knew that there was no cops around that area. what i failed to remember is that cops are idiots and they forgot to call-in that their on undercover stakeout, which they have to do in order so THEY don't get arrested for loitering by another dumb ass cop.

Reply to Thread