? servers

? players online

Mikey got arrested.

• Content Count:  1735

Because he smokes pot? Using logic like that, I would say you're a horrible person because your spelling/grammar sucks.

no because he got caught, dumbass

o and youre cool for spelling like a nerd on a gaming website btw, i can see how it got you so far in life

• Content Count:  4263

He was conisidering it. It was to stop the whole drug gang war in Southern American. Thats what I got from it. I could be wrong.

Didn't think they grew weed in colombia/mexico, thought it was cocaine

• Content Count:  3391

no because he got caught, dumbass

o and youre cool for spelling like a nerd on a gaming website btw, i can see how it got you so far in life

Yeah, I have a Bachelor's and Master's degree in Computer Science.

• Content Count:  1950

Whatever it is hopefully its not that bad. Maybe they will just give you hours of community sercvice or something...

i got a one in a life time dead that anyone in NJ has. Probation and anti-drug classes for 6 months +$800 to pay for them. after 5 years of staying out of trouble my record will be cleaned.

so whoever tried to find something out on the internet. U FAILED!

and BTW i was smokin weed in public because i knew that there was no cops around that area. what i failed to remember is that cops are idiots and they forgot to call-in that their on undercover stakeout, which they have to do in order so THEY don't get arrested for loitering by another dumb ass cop.

Reply to Thread