? servers

? players online

Account Hacked

• Content Count:  2206

My account got hacked :( I'm really sad right now...sorta lol I'm going to get 20 bucks as soon as possible to buy another copy of CSS but for now I'll just have to suffice with KF on my other account. I've created a new account so add me on gero456 :d! I'll be waiting >:)

• Content Count:  243

Do you have proof of purchase, such as a PayPal transaction ID or email from Steam containing your Steam ID and the confirmation code of the transaction? If so, you can recover the account.

Anyway, if you can get another $80 I'd highly recommend buying the Valve pack. It's worth it. :smile:

• Content Count:  2206

Thx guys but unfortunately i was 12 at the time of purchase DX So i wasn't concerned with all that stuff for that the time i thought it be crap. Guess I was wrong :'(. I'll just get another $20 and be keeping the info next time. Thx for the suggestions though :)

• Content Count:  4960

That sucks, Gero, I won't be able to kill you on PB for going into the scout tower :(

You aren't able to kill anybody, so no difference :p

Jk

Gero that must suck :(

It's not the money that's your loss, but all the friends you added and the total hours of gameplay.

Also it sickens me that people hack accounts. Dumbfucks, i hate hackers cuz they are lazy and taking advantage of people and programs.

• Content Count:  243

You aren't able to kill anybody, so no difference :p

Jk

Gero that must suck :(

It's not the money that's your loss, but all the friends you added and the total hours of gameplay.

Also it sickens me that people hack accounts. Dumbfucks, i hate hackers cuz they are lazy and taking advantage of people and programs.

Who's the real dumbfuck in this situation though?

• Like 1

Reply to Thread