? servers

? players online

Woe Is Me

• Content Count:  3341

See this is the thing Chobber. Some of our admins are like that (I won't say names). They will poke fun of people that other people make fun of. We really got to step up and punish them for that. On the other hand, it's internet. You will always find some people that will make fun of you.

If you have any problems with something, Stianso91. Just add me on steam and PM me.

• Content Count:  4360

4 realz son if you ahve any prablems just hit that pretty little Y button and put a @ than a space and tell me yo probelmz in da server. I back my peoblez up.

• Content Count:  8383

Admins usually dont disrespect players out of no where, Im sure you either have to annoy them quite a bit or doing something wrong. If not like others have said we have complaints for a reason, use them instead of making a off topic thread where its easy to flame you.

• Content Count:  11501

Admins usually dont disrespect players out of no where

lolololololololololololol

On a more serious note, feel free to add me on steam and message me if people continue to be a douche.

caution209

• Content Count:  20

I hardly use my mic, I play on surf most of the time so i see the same people alot. And they are just dicks to me, i'm sick and fucking tired of it. If people can't take the fucking fact that i'm 12 then they can go fuck themselves.

Insomnia, no one asked for your fucking opinion, so if you don't have anything to suggest then shut the hell up.

Edited by Stianso91

• Content Count:  3341

I hardly use my mic, I play on surf most of the time so i see the same people alot. And they are just dicks to me, i'm sick and fucking tired of it. If people can't take the fucking fact that i'm 12 then they can go fuck themselves.

Insomnia, no one asked for your fucking opinion, so if you don't have anything to suggest then shut the hell up.

Now I see why they disrespect you....

Reply to Thread