? servers

? players online

Woe Is Me

• Content Count:  4685

I hardly use my mic, I play on surf most of the time so i see the same people alot. And they are just dicks to me, i'm sick and fucking tired of it. If people can't take the fucking fact that i'm 12 then they can go fuck themselves.

Insomnia, no one asked for your fucking opinion, so if you don't have anything to suggest then shut the hell up.

Wait so you make this thread than reject peoples opinions because you dont like them? No wonder people give you shit.

p.s. If your GF died go mourn, not rage and cry on an internet forum.

Edited by Dracula

• Content Count:  3299

I just hope this can all end soon.

doitus4.jpg

Insomnia, no one asked for your fucking opinion, so if you don't have anything to suggest then shut the hell up.

In all my years of gaming I have never seen a 12 year old who has the slightest amount of dignity and respect. All of them are fuckin annoying and have the attention span of a retarted squirl. You young boy are a great example of this.
Edited by ManiacJak

• Content Count:  1765

AGE FASTER!

jk, ik what you mean. When I first came to SG I was ridiculed for being young as well. But I acted mature, withstood the ridicule and now people like me more. Also, being a drama whore like this doesn't help. It sounds means but its true.

Gero is like 14, his mic sucks but he's cool. Just do what he said.

p.s. If your GF died go mourn not rage and cry on an internet forum.

Now I smell trolling.

• Content Count:  494

Could you choose a harder color/font to read.

If people are being rude to you.. Demo them, report on forums. If admins are doing the same, record them, post an Admin Complaint.

And to add wear your SG tag proud and don't let anything get down on you like that. Just say you were this age at one time too and thats the end of the story. It worked for me most of the time :).

• Content Count:  6466

Now I smell trolling.

How is advising him to mourn the death of his 'girlfriend', trolling? That's just fucking stupid.

As for the Admins giving him your steam friends id's, I'm going to laugh if he asks for help and you find out he's just a douche, leaving you feeling like a douche for wanting to stick up for him.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread