? servers

? players online

Weird Dream

• Content Count:  195

I was at a Friday's, talking to some hot chick, when I got up to use the bathroom. I saw three people that I had never seen before calling my name, so I went over and started talking to them. We all agreed that we had never met before, but they still knew my name. That was a bit creepy.

So I went back to the chick, and a totally different chick was there, some girl from my work that I don't even like. Next thing I know, I am leaving the Friday's and forgot where I parked. Not to mention that the parking lot is COMPLETELY different from when I entered. There was a lot, which my car wasn't in and a huge ladder at the end of the lot. So I climbed the ladder...

Then I noticed how cold and windy it was outside, which is unusual for Miami at any time of year, let alone the end of April. It actually started to get very cold, windy and snow flurries appeared. I was at the "second" level of the parking lot, looking around for my car and noticed another ladder. I started climbing this ladder but it was one of those ladders with an enclosed "cage". It got narrower and narrower as I reached the top, and when I reached the top I could not fit through the end part of the cage, so I had to climb back down.

I ran around the lot for a little bit, and noticed the first ladder was gone. I went to the edge of the lot and looked down, and I saw a large angled face of a wall leading into nothingness. To the left of this was a heli-pad with a chopper hovering close-by. This had to be the answer. So I started climbing out of the lot trying to reach the heli-pad, but I lost my step and slid down the side of the building. I started falling, and I saw ground coming up, but before I hit the ground I appeared in the air looking over the entire lot with the chopper hovering nearby.

Some movie-promo voice said something I forgot, but it had to deal with some post apocalyptic shit, and it said that "no one will survive".

Then I woke up.

WTF! Never had a dream this weird before.

Edited by Ramb0

• Content Count:  11725

Cool dream, much better than mine where all I do is brutally murder people with an axe.

Ya.

Higurashi%208.jpg

^ Reminds me of a dream i had 3 years ago where the earth was in fire and demons were killing everyone so only a few people killed the monsters etc.

Good old nightmares

• Content Count:  8383

According to my dream analysis software your dream indicates that you are a closet homosexual with a scat fetish.

Yahoo's Best Answer - Chosen by Voters

Reply to Thread