? servers

? players online

Your fastest mile...

• Content Count:  6712

Beep tests are easy.

I wouldn't say I've ever been the greatest sprinter but it's more about endurance.

I got to level 14 on the one we were doing.

• Content Count:  11501

I wouldn't say I've ever been the greatest sprinter but it's more about endurance.

Eh it gets to a certain point where it really is just about how fast you can get to the other side. At first it's completely endurance, but eventually the beeps get so close together that it's all about sprinting.

Eh it gets to a certain point where it really is just about how fast you can get to the other side. At first it's completely endurance, but eventually the beeps get so close together that it's all about sprinting.

It depends on what you mean by speed. You don't have to be a professional sprinter to keep up, but it would help to be fast-ish.

I found that I gave way because of endurance rather than speed. If you're just slow then fair enough, but it's probably because you're not that fit.

• Content Count:  2122

yawn, I usually avoid these types of threads as they usually degrade into running faggots trying to out man each other and impress losers by typing in some fake time that they think they once got a couple of years ago.

i runs miles in 2 minutes

• Content Count:  11501

It depends on what you mean by speed. You don't have to be a professional sprinter to keep up, but it would help to be fast-ish.

I found that I gave way because of endurance rather than speed. If you're just slow then fair enough, but it's probably because you're not that fit.

I dunno how yours are, but with the ones we have after about 25 - 30 rounds, it's entirely about speed, because it beeps so fast that you have no other option but to full fledged sprint.

I dunno how yours are, but with the ones we have after about 25 - 30 rounds, it's entirely about speed, because it beeps so fast that you have no other option but to full fledged sprint.

Different sort of system, but yeah it's not like I'm jogging at the end it's just I can't keep sprinting....not that if I could I'm too slow.

• Content Count:  4360

Beep tests are easy.

I got to level 14 on the one we were doing.

I got to level 17 and I was the only kid in my class doing it so I stopped because it was awkward.

Reply to Thread