? servers

? players online

Something to Admit to SG

• Content Count:  3073

I've been holding this in for a while... And I've made a ton of great friends I consider myself to be very, very close to everyone here in SG.. I don't know how this will effect the way everyone sees me here, but it's time I've come clean..

I'm Jigglebell Jr.

When I first joined SG I was looking for respect.. I was looking for ways to be taken seriously, but most people were just outright rude and ignored me. When I went on vent for the first time, I didn't have a mic, and the way I talked led people to believe I was a guy, so I just stuck with it. As Highsky, the members generally took me more seriously, my opinion on games weighed heavier.

I finally found my way to progress through the ranking system of a community with respect, and not because of my voice or behavior.

Now things have changed, the community is full of all sorts of people, Kennith and Keylin has come out and shared some deep secrets, so I thought what the hell? If they are not afraid to show what they really are, neither am I. I just hope I've been around long enough for

all of you to take me seriously, and to know who I am, not what I am.

Today, I turn off my voice changer and enter vent a prepubescent boy.

Good Day.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  2686

I've been holding this in for a while... And I've made a ton of great friends I consider myself to be very, very close to everyone here in SG.. I don't know how this will effect the way everyone sees me here, but it's time I've come clean..

You're adopted.

When I first joined SG I was looking for respect.. I was looking for ways to be taken seriously, but most people were just outright rude and ignored me. When I went on vent for the first time, I didn't have a mic, and the way I talked led people to believe I was a guy, so I just stuck with it. As a real parent, the members generally took me more seriously, my opinion on games weighed heavier.

I finally found my way to progress through the ranking system of a community with respect, and not because of my voice or behavior.

Now things have changed, the community is full of all sorts of people, Kennith,Keylin,Highsky has come out and shared some deep secrets, so I thought what the hell? If they are not afraid to show what they really are, neither am I. I just hope I've been around long enough for

all of you to take me seriously, and to know who I am, not what I am.

Today, I turn off my voice changer and enter vent as your step-parent.

Good Day.

Reply to Thread