? servers

? players online

NBA Playoffs

• Content Count:  1765

Yea so there's this really old guy named like... Ray Allen or something. He's really good.

Btw: Don't you even DARE think about blocking someone on a breakaway! Auto-foul.

Lol... like we called him old....

It was a play of words off your Ray Allen post after Game 2. :d

• Content Count:  2417

It was a play of words off your Ray Allen post after Game 2. :d

I only did that because of the tendency for Lakers fans to call the Big 3 old and incapable of playing well, which after Ray's game 2, Garnett's game 3, and Pierce's game 1, did not hold up that well. By the way Geno your "Lakers have the best SG easily" and "Artest will shut down Pierce" did not look very good in Game 1 or 2.

• Content Count:  1765

I only did that because of the tendency for Lakers fans to call the Big 3 old and incapable of playing well, which after Ray's game 2, Garnett's game 3, and Pierce's game 1, did not hold up that well. By the way Geno your "Lakers have the best SG easily" and "Artest will shut down Pierce" did not look very good in Game 1 or 2.

Pierce scored 9 points in the last 5 minutes of the game, which was well out of reach by that point, for the Celtics in Game 1.

Even besides that:

09-10 Season:

18.3 PPG

.472 FG%

.414 3pt%

4.4 RPG

3.1 APG

1.2 SPG

0.4 BPG

2010 NBA Finals (Through 3 Games)

16.3 PPG

.361 FG%

.375 3pt%

5.0 RPG

3.3 APG

0.3 SPG

1.0 BPG

You were saying?

• Content Count:  2417

Pierce scored 9 points in the last 5 minutes of the game, which was well out of reach by that point, for the Celtics in Game 1.

Even besides that:

09-10 Season:

18.3 PPG

.472 FG%

.414 3pt%

4.4 RPG

3.1 APG

1.2 SPG

0.4 BPG

2010 NBA Finals (Through 3 Games)

16.3 PPG

.361 FG%

.375 3pt%

5.0 RPG

3.3 APG

0.3 SPG

1.0 BPG

You were saying?

You sure you were even watching the game? Pierce missed open shots and Artest got in early foul trouble if I remember correctly, so Artest could not have been the reason Pierce was cold. Pierce had 24 points in game 1. Shut down? Not in most peoples mind. Maybe in the minds of L(F)akers fans but not for the majority of NBA fans.

• Content Count:  37

Looking forward to a good game tonight... hopefully Kobe won't shoot as much and give the ball to Gasol. He's been making shots I don't know why the Lakers don't keep going to him.

Reply to Thread