? servers

? players online

NBA Playoffs

• Content Count:  37

I can see Lakers in 6 or 7 unless the Big 3 all have a flashback. They're to old in my opinion obviously if they were 2-3 years younger they would win easily. Artest will shutdown Pierce. Kobe will dominate Ray. Gasol will be able to keep up with Garnett this time. The only thing the Celtics have going for them is Rondo.

• Content Count:  716

I can see Lakers in 6 or 7 unless the Big 3 all have a flashback. They're to old in my opinion obviously if they were 2-3 years younger they would win easily. Artest will shutdown Pierce. Kobe will dominate Ray. Gasol will be able to keep up with Garnett this time. The only thing the Celtics have going for them is Rondo.

i'm expecting LA, but Fisher guards Allen, while Kobe would be on Rondo. Ron is a tougher match up for RuPaul, but PP doesn't have too many issues scoring on Ron.

If KG is feeling good, Gasoft is finna get owned.

If LA keeps flopping on Perkins, that's 1 tech away from a suspension. It can totally happen, and Sheed will have to lay off the weed/beer.

LA in 7. They just gotta protect home.

I'll be rooting for BOS though. Ray ray and Nate are Seattle folks like me :biggrin:

• Content Count:  2417

Game 1 Nickname: "Start series away and don't get rebounds" or "Lose every 50-50 that's there".

Either one applys.

Not really scared of 1-0. Cleveland did it and Celts have come back from a 24 point deficit and won. Not scared. Just A bit worried.

Also the refs need to get into a mindset that if Kobe's shot doesn't hit the rim, it's not always a foul.

edit: OOH OOH! I thought of a new nickname. "Miss open shots and let them win!"

Edited by TheTruth

• Content Count:  716

Game 1 Nickname: "Start series away and don't get rebounds" or "Lose every 50-50 that's there".

Either one applys.

Not really scared of 1-0. Cleveland did it and Celts have come back from a 24 point deficit and won. Not scared. Just A bit worried.

Also the refs need to get into a mindset that if Kobe's shot doesn't hit the rim, it's not always a foul.

Sure, but KFC's (PJax) teams never have lost a series when Game 1 is won. We'll see. My team was swept in the 2nd round (SAS) so I'm just enjoying basketball now. :biggrin:

• Content Count:  1765

It's not always a foul when Kobe's shot doesn't hit the rim. But it is 90% of the time. I thought the refs let the Celtics play Kobe rough today and he still put up 30.

I thought Game 1 was important, because it sets a tone for the rest of the series. The fact that the Lakers blew the Celtics out of the water is good news for me, because I was really nervous about Game 1. After tonight, I just don't see Boston being able to take a game in LA. The Lakers are just too good in the Staples Center. Plus I loved the stat at the end of the game... 73% of the teams that win Game 1, win the series. I like my odds.

The only things that disappointed me was the play of Lamar Odom and the stupid turnovers we committed. I think both will be better in Game 2.

I was impressed with the play of Farmar and Brown off the bench too. They rose to the occasion and I hope to continue to see the same success.

3 More to go!

Reply to Thread