? servers

? players online

Which is better?

• Content Count:  3697

I'm honestly going to advocate wireless here. Normallly I hate wireless and would advocate wired, but when it comes to bhopping and surfing and strafing I like not having a cord coming off the front getting in the way of where my mouse is going.

But it needs to be a half decent wireless... Obviously the best wired is better than the best wireless, but a good wireless mouse works well for me.

• Content Count:  1802

Wireless mouse and wired keyboard!

the cord get only on your way on wired mouse and the cord breaks, so its useless.

I can't tell difference moving in screen between wired/wireless mouse

If you can tell it, you are nerd (Sorry). I used to have mouse that had multiple little weights with it, few grams, WTF? I didn't feel difference with or without them. (It was good mouse since it had many buttons, but the cord broke)

• Content Count:  3736

Wired is much faster than lazer, since the bytes that are transfered in seconds pass much faster

look at it like W-Lan is much slower that when you are connected by cable, and as well it could be easily distracted by something

Pro: Lazer mouse can handle long distance like... do something from your bed

Cons: Slow

unreliable in CSS

need battery

AND FAIL

so yeah wired is win ^^

I didnt know only wireless mousse were lazer.. I got jacked on the G9 I tell you cause its got a fat cord coming out the front and it said lazer on the box!!

But on topic:

WIRED is great!! Logitech makes very fine mice. The cord is thin enough but breaded (

Wireless: If anyone remembers Satan he has a G7 which I had the pleasure to play with and all I can say it that it is at LEAST as good as the G5 accurate and reliable. I did not get it because of the thumb button missing...( I like 2) his rechargeable batteries now suck its been several years he owns the thing and they last a day maybe.... he is buying new ones..

I also had the pleasure of owning a Microsoft (not)..

the 5000 something and it sucked I cried a little everyday... not to mention the shit quality the paint came off and I wear a ring that was imprinted on the mouse

I think if you get a good wireless will be just as good as a wired mouse. and by good I mean logitech!

I think its a misconception that wireless is unreliable ..

Reply to Thread