? servers

? players online

Which is better?

• Content Count:  5086

Wired definitely. Not only do wireless keyboard/mice need batteries, but you could also have a shitty keyboard like mine that randomly adds letters whenever you type. =]

• Content Count:  674

Wired is much faster than lazer, since the bytes that are transfered in seconds pass much faster

look at it like W-Lan is much slower that when you are connected by cable, and as well it could be easily distracted by something

Pro: Lazer mouse can handle long distance like... do something from your bed

Cons: Slow

unreliable in CSS

need battery

AND FAIL

so yeah wired is win ^^

• Content Count:  459

It's all situationally dependant really. I don't worry about batteries as I have a recharger for them and I prefer wireless to limit the amount of wires as I have a fairly cramped setup. Plus, I prefer the feel of moving a mouse without a cord attached to it. At this limited distance to your computer the difference between wired and wireless accuracy should be almost un-noticable. It's all about the pros and cons. Make up your own lists, analyze them, then make your decision.

As for my opinion, I would say buy a recharger and batteries as it will be cheaper then buying a nice new wired mouse.

*As a side note, I use a laptop so it's obvious as to why my opinion is a bit bias*

Edited by Tyrant

Reply to Thread