? servers

? players online

Restructuring of Community Leaders

• Content Count:  2051

Thanks, you can expect me to work again in full gear in about two months. I have to get my teeth checked, get a physical, exercise for my PFT, get new glasses (ya I cant find them still...), and a couple of other things. Even though it shows me in the WoW channel in vent like all the time, trust me I'm AFK like 70% of the time in there, you can ask them if you don't believe me(im not addicted haggard). :p

• Content Count:  2488

Thanks, you can expect me to work again in full gear in about two months. I have to get my teeth checked, get a physical, exercise for my PFT, get new glasses (ya I cant find them still...), and a couple of other things. Even though it shows me in the WoW channel in vent like all the time, trust me I'm AFK like 70% of the time in there, you can ask them if you don't believe me(im not addicted haggard). :p

LIES HE'S ADDICTED, THEIR ALL ADDICTED, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH[more H's for emphasis coming]HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Blizzard has no soul for making WoW 60% of vent is always in the WoW channel OH NOES!

ok im done.

• Content Count:  4473

Warcraft and Starcraft...cool

WoW...not cool

It is fine to pretend you are saving the world, whether it be the future or fantasy world...but once you believe you are living in it...24 hours of the day...that's where I draw the line... for future reference, this is the line

ME

WoW

Reply to Thread