? servers

? players online

CSS Beta

• Content Count:  1257

Does anyone know if the beta will change anything that may effect any of the SG servers in a negative way? I know much hasnt been spoken about it, but has anyone with the beta tested some of the maps in MG and DR, to see if everything works the same now ^^.

• Content Count:  1652

Does anyone know if the beta will change anything that may effect any of the SG servers in a negative way? I know much hasnt been spoken about it, but has anyone with the beta tested some of the maps in MG and DR, to see if everything works the same now ^^.

Maps will work fine, but the mods? Im not sure yet. But I think mod creators have to update theyr mods.

• Content Count:  4360

From what I heard that they are adding airaccel back for bhop and surf mods. They are doing a lot to make sure that our favorite mods still work.

• Content Count:  3178

I don't play Reg that much anymore. But what I do know is, that if they make the mods we have now not playable, then CSS is going to lose a lot of players.

• Content Count:  5063

i hope the new css got more weapons. And dmn i hope that the SG minigame server and the rest will work on it!!!

Do anyone here have the beta? i hope for some information ;)

Reply to Thread