? servers

? players online

Best prank you ever pulled?

• Content Count:  11501

We have one of those little hand washers that jet out water you can pull out of the sink if anyone knows what I'm talkin' about. So I took it and put tape around it holding down the handle. I said dad, mom says you need to do the dishes. So he turned on the sink and splash all wet :).

I thought about doing that, but then I realized my dad would beat the shit out of me (not kidding).

• Content Count:  2284

When I was little, I did a squishy in my dad's bathroom. Bad idea.

I've never been that much of a prankster, I'm more into scaring people.

But one time I tricked my friend into eating dog food thinking it was Cocoa Puffs. Oh yeah, I have this friend who is obsessed with getting drunk and/or high (He doesn't really ever get to do it). So me and my other friend got some grass and made it look like weed and rolled it up and let him smoke it, he was acting so stoned until we told him it was grass from my front lawn.

Edited by Lucid

• Content Count:  6741

Having tents at a festivals seems PRETTY FUN DOOD.

Sounds better than playing World of Warcraft every friday night till you turn 21?

• Like 5

• Content Count:  3341

That was back wayy in poland ( I was abour 11 years old). I told my friend that if he ates an alive snail, I will give him 20 zl. He did and I gave him fake 20 and he believed that it was real 20.

• Content Count:  11725

That was back wayy in poland ( I was abour 11 years old). I told my friend that if he ates an alive snail, I will give him 20 zl. He did and I gave him fake 20 and he believed that it was real 20.

What?? lol

• Content Count:  2427

Well my prank was more of a bet really,

ya see, I got the ugliest/geekiest girl in my school (who just happens to wear glasses, puts her hair into a pony tail, and wears the ugliest overalls) nominated for Prom Queen. Everyone had their laugh when she realized that she had just been a bet the whole time but it was really me who had the last laugh as I fell in love with her.

Needless to say, my prank had a lot of "holes."

Edited by Determined2Win

Reply to Thread