? servers

? players online

Best prank you ever pulled?

• Content Count:  3736

Bump

So on Friday we decided to clingfilm wrap my friends car. 3x 100m worth. Good banter.

IMG_0207.jpg

pretty awesome!!

in the same types of pranks I have friends that have covered someones lawn with 2000 white plastic forks...

put bird food on a car and it was covered with poop the next day!

Edited by trakaill

• Content Count:  763

Bump

So on Friday we decided to clingfilm wrap my friends car. 3x 100m worth. Good banter.

Lol, nice

Remembers me of some more pranks.

At a festival a friend decided to go sleep a bit early. so he went to sleep while I and 4 others were still sitting there. we barely hesitated & all took our rolls of ductape & started to ductape every mm² of his tent. he got stuck in his tent for bout 1 hour a half, while we were smoking a waterpipe & blowing the smoke in his tent trough a little hole we made. eventually he escaped by cutting trough his tent. (he was pissed of)

again at (another) festival i was working as garçon (carrying 24 cups of beer at the time, mostly while lifting it above my head cuz of the crowd [good for growing muscles]) ... anyway as i'm running around with all those drinks above my head a friend decides to start tickling me in the hope i'd drop the drinks on my head. since i don't get tickled very fast i simple moved the drinks above his head & shaked a little. he got bout 4l of beer over him, & he had promised his gf not to drink that day ... i nearly felt sorry for him

at the same festival (festival = pranktime) where i was working i also come in touch with security etc & got some friends there. i asked them to help me pull a prank on a friend of mine (i asked this to some high-placed guy who just happened to want to plan a testing operation) ... it ended up with my friend getting cuffed by 4 big guys & then getting dragged to the security office, where they gave him a good bodycheck & searched him for drugs etc. i almost thought he'd piss his pants.

for another prank i invited a friend to my house, we had been working on the attic to make it more stabile, but somehow in the progress we decide to leave 1 spot where u'd fall straight trough. i somehow came to invite my friend to the attic ... he fell trought the hole but his foot got stuck somewhere in the progres of falling, causing him to get hung up at his foot ... i came down & rather than helping him down i started to swing him around for bout 5 minutes while he was screaming how he'd kill me when he got loose ... eventually i found he had suffered enough & went up to let him down ... i forgot to warn him & fell down on his face ... i still fear the revenge that probably shall follow

• Content Count:  6804

I bet he did not look happy dale lol.

Last year when I was on courts at uni, my friend went to rugby training. We decided to move everything, and I mean everything that was in his room into his tiny 4 foot by 4 foot shower. Then we got a brand new 12 pack of toilet roll and covered his room with it.

Lets just say he didnt speak to us for a few days lol.

• Content Count:  6741

I bet he did not look happy dale lol.

Last year when I was on courts at uni, my friend went to rugby training. We decided to move everything, and I mean everything that was in his room into his tiny 4 foot by 4 foot shower. Then we got a brand new 12 pack of toilet roll and covered his room with it.

Lets just say he didnt speak to us for a few days lol.

He still hasn't spoken to me yet. lol

Reply to Thread