Which map?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Which map?

• Map 1
    • Map 2
    • New map idea.

New Zombie Escape collaboration?

• Content Count:  1802

1. sounds good, but don't use teleport for zombie. Teleports, pushes and walls for zombies only are unrealistic, annoying and shows how badly your map is designed to that point. If you have good design there is no need for zombies only things.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  11725

1. sounds good, but don't use teleport for zombie. Teleports, pushes and walls for zombies only are unrealistic, annoying and shows how badly your map is designed to that point. If you have good design there is no need for zombies only things.

Well ill try to find a way to use to teleports.

I think what i will do is when the humans get to the town they need to close a gate and hold off for a while until the zombies pass a certain area.

Both maps sound awseome, if you go with map 1 please don't make it run run run shoot run run win/lose. Map 2 sounds like a TON of fun and if done right I think it will be huge.

If done right yes.

I have made a few bluebrints but i still websites that have things what people would know and have been to.

A new idea is for a youtube one.

you will be running on a race using the red bar.

4chan might have a few

The longcat climb

The IMA FIRING MAH LAZOR dodge.

Pedobear hide and seek?

No idea but this might and should be made 1st.

If you know a mapper who would like to help, ask them to contact me.

• Content Count:  1802

I have this awesome holdpoint idea for your meltdown escape map, but it would require to be inside nuclear reactor and near end of the map.

I'm gonna tell it anyway, mayby ou can make something up:

Holding area is in this lab, kind of exeriment room, there are big metal doors both sides this room, (so its kind of like hallway.) this room would be to test something radioactive. As humans go thru this room, they will go to start the experiment. They will hold at the exit door, to keep zombies in the room and after x amount of time, both doors will close and zombies get hurt. This hurt would be powerful enough to kill zombies, but if zombies act fast, the may live.

Now there is thing that might come to this: what if zombies never enter the room? Well, the holding point at the door needs to be easy for zombies to lure them in but its also not long till doors close, so its not too hard on humans.

This would need to be in reactor for reason that nobody would experiment like this in ghost town or in woods. As for why it has to be near end is bc if its near beginning there is risk that there is only 1 zombie and it will die here.

• Content Count:  11725

What happened to your 11eyes map?

I wanted to start with a map people WOULD enjoy and something SG could keep.

REPUS: I have this awesome holdpoint idea for your meltdown escape map, but it would require to be inside nuclear reactor and near end of the map.

I'm gonna tell it anyway, mayby ou can make something up:

Holding area is in this lab, kind of exeriment room, there are big metal doors both sides this room, (so its kind of like hallway.) this room would be to test something radioactive. As humans go thru this room, they will go to start the experiment. They will hold at the exit door, to keep zombies in the room and after x amount of time, both doors will close and zombies get hurt. This hurt would be powerful enough to kill zombies, but if zombies act fast, the may live.

Now there is thing that might come to this: what if zombies never enter the room? Well, the holding point at the door needs to be easy for zombies to lure them in but its also not long till doors close, so its not too hard on humans.

This would need to be in reactor for reason that nobody would experiment like this in ghost town or in woods. As for why it has to be near end is bc if its near beginning there is risk that there is only 1 zombie and it will die here.

I understand, but i think it could be like this.

At the final door in the power plant you will be in a room with 3 doors.

The entrance door, seal off door and the exit.

After the seal door shuts you will get on the bus.

The floor will break and the zombies will fall into a water system.

The wall in the system will break when the humans get to the city.

The speed in the water is 5 times faster so they can get to the city fast.

dqmxwy.png

Reply to Thread