? servers

? players online

This just might be goodbye

• Content Count:  4799

He will come back, they all do eventually. Once a gaming addict, always a gaming addict.

As for life. You will find your place. Eventually you get an idea on what to do. Everyone isnt meant to me smart or successful. Then we wouldn't have janitors, mailmen, store clerks and such, who are actually more important than they would seem.

Good luck.

Edited by SilentGuns

• Content Count:  6712

Maybe your problem is that you just lack the motivation to work.

Everyone has their different circumstances...but rather than being addicted to games I'm just addicted to not doing work.

• Content Count:  4198

So this maybe farewell SG. I will most likely stay somewhat active on the forums. I will give you my final decision when I get the chance. It has been a good 2 years.

Am I the only one who read this? If you're active on the forums then you AREN'T LEAVING.

This thread is simply for attention-seeking purposes to be brutally honest. Unless you are doing something drastic and cutting off all tethers to this community (i.e. not going in-game, on the forums or even on steam to chat with friends) then I see no reason for people to care since you'll still be in contact on a regular basis.

• Content Count:  1465

I've decided to be gone until I do well next year, meaning I will not be on steam, the forums, or the servers.

Lol, blank. Were both not single.

I think Lux is right I don't have a goal in life that motivates me to work hard.

• Content Count:  2095

You only screw up your life when you don't schedule your day, like, how the fuck do people ruin their social life. I play a lot and I maintain a very good social standing, It's easy to take a portion of your day and dedicate it to work or friends.

It seems like you're blaming your lower marks on video games. The fact is, you're lazy. Games aren't stopping you from doing your work or studying during class, or at least an hour when you get home.

We'll see you in a few weeks, they all come back. You'll eventually figure out it wasn't playing, it was the fact you don't do shit.

Reply to Thread