? servers

? players online

SG 2010 Holiday Thread

• Content Count:  4960

I think my friends and I are going to Chicago for Lollapalooza. Though who knows what's up.

Chicago is pretty fun. When I was there I went to bunch of Jazz Restaurants/Clubs, hung by the Pier, fuck around etc etc :). One of the funnest places to go with friends.

As for me I'm planning to go on a cruise but I haven't decided when and where yet. If not I'll probably just stay home the whole time. I've been wanting to go back to SoCal and NY recently though, they're nice places to visit.

• Content Count:  6804

im going to turkey for 2 weeks on the 24th June it's gonna be really hot

Not going to India again????

Nah he will go there at christmas time for 23 weeks.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  6712

Chicago is pretty fun. When I was there I went to bunch of Jazz Restaurants/Clubs, hung by the Pier, fuck around etc etc :). One of the funnest places to go with friends.

As for me I'm planning to go on a cruise but I haven't decided when and where yet. If not I'll probably just stay home the whole time. I've been wanting to go back to SoCal and NY recently though, they're nice places to visit.

Go to m00se town

im going to turkey for 2 weeks on the 24th June it's gonna be really hot

Where in Turkey? When I went it was 50c on the first day :weird:

Nah he will go there at christmas time for 23 weeks.

Bangladeshi this time

• Content Count:  2645

Well now.. just got back from a weekend in lovely sunny Minehead (Somerset), at Butlins with a bunch of mates; drinking ye good all cider. Loads of Welshies though (bloody Cardiff City fans).

Not sure what else im doing for the summer at the moment, maybe abroad somewhere.

• Content Count:  2686

What is there to visit?

Perhaps you could boast the night life....but all biases aside I highly doubt that it's any better than the many resorts across Europe with better weather.

I'm also interested in a lot more than just clubs...I like a well rounded holiday that keeps me interested.....I don't think I could do things in Estonia that would enjoy me.

Tbh. I don't have a clue what tourists find interesting in this god forsaken country, probably the most interesting is that 40% of the land is covered by forests.

Reply to Thread