? servers

? players online

This Guy is Amazing

• Content Count:  441

Whether or not this post was serious, I'm tired of people telling me about this thread. If I find a video, it's my opinion of if it's funny or not. Also, it's "Off Topic" damnit. That's what this thread is for. :/ Now I can understand if somebody posted a funny video in news and you directed them to this, but come on guys.

• Content Count:  513

If you found that funny you should burn in hell.

But he came to my town a few years ago and spoke at a church, seemed like a really nice guy.

Whether or not this post was serious, I'm tired of people telling me about this thread. If I find a video, it's my opinion of if it's funny or not. Also, it's "Off Topic" damnit. That's what this thread is for. :/ Now I can understand if somebody posted a funny video in news and you directed them to this, but come on guys.

I was kidding, and there is no hell so I wont burn there.

• Content Count:  8756

Please, just leave. If you want to be a joker all of the time and troll, go somewhere else. We have absolutely no room for you here. If you continue to act this way, I will make sure myself that you do not come here ever again. Now clean up your act or leave.

As for the video, it's very inspiring. He's truly great for talking to many people about how he has overcome many obstacles and shown the world what he can do.

• Content Count:  513

Stop making Catholics/Atheists look retarded.

they do that themselves

Please, just leave. If you want to be a joker all of the time and troll, go somewhere else. We have absolutely no room for you here. If you continue to act this way, I will make sure myself that you do not come here ever again. Now clean up your act or leave.

As for the video, it's very inspiring. He's truly great for talking to many people about how he has overcome many obstacles and shown the world what he can do.

Didn't inspire me at all. Maybe it is because I don't need inspiring though, as I am not some emo fag who thinks that I am in a terrible position in life.

Edited by `Pepper.

• Content Count:  2417

Stop making Catholics/Atheists look retarded.

He's already pissed of the Canadians so he's already taking it one group at a time....

....but its fine since no ones going to do anything about him. Right? Hmmm?!?!

Reply to Thread