? servers

? players online

Michael <3

• Content Count:  513

Wow Pepper, are you fucking serious right now? Obviously you've never been through a close person being killed or dieing. And if you have and you still have no emotion towards this, then you really need to get in touch with your emotions. I've been able to shrug a lot of horrible events off in my life(which has been short compared to most of yours) but when my grandfather was dieing I went to see him and it got worse. Do you know what thats like? To know that your going to visit your grandfather for the last time. Even if you don't you should be sympathetic. Your going to tell your friend whos mom just died, "WHY YOU CARING AB00T PEOPLE SO MUCH N00B"

Well sir, all I can say to you is fuck off. That sounds rude because I truly mean it.

"In the back of my mind, I was always thinking better them than me."

-Ving Rhames "Dawn of the Dead"

I have had people die that were close to me, and I have had friends who were close to me die, and parents of friends. And to let you know, I am not emo, I am not a loser, I just know that people are people and they are all going to die.

Have you ever heard of animals going to funerals, or being upset over another person in their pack/other group? Other than the young animals when they are young, as they need their mother to look after them.

Edited by `Pepper.

• Content Count:  5381

Yeah we did this about 2 weeks ago, only the kids still went to class, they just didn't talk.

I know what It's like to lose someone as a result of a drunk driving crash.

My step-father (well basically my father, seeing as he and my mother had been together for the majority of my life) Was killed on the 30th of December in 08 by an 18 year old coming home from a friends party at 6:00 am, to see what my family went through just tears yourself up man, I mean, my mother wouldn't eat for 2 months until we put her in the hospital, now she's basically an alcoholic. My extended family on my Fathers side wont even speak to us anymore because they think it's our fault, our extended family was torn up seeing as they loved him like a son/brother, My brother's difficulties with dealing with his emotions almost landed him in an asylum, my sister still cries through the nigh sometimes, hell, even my dog is sad. On top of all this, I was grieving and dealing with real life.

Now, not that I'm preaching, but Pepper, do you think you could remain unsympathetic if something like this happened to you?

• Content Count:  177

My brother's difficulties with dealing with his emotions almost landed him in an asylum.

Not to be rude, but asylums havent been around for at least 30 years, they put people in reabilitation homes where they are comferted compared to asylums where you throw people who need help in a cell with a stray jacket.

But on your step-father, I wish you well and give my respect.

• Content Count:  5381

Not to be rude, but asylums havent been around for at least 30 years, they put people in reabilitation homes where they are comferted compared to asylums where you throw people who need help in a cell with a stray jacket.

Wasn't exactly sure what It's called, all I know is that our psychologist recommended him to a program that would remove him from society and land him in a hospital.

Reply to Thread