? servers

? players online

Need cheap but better Video Software

• Content Count:  226

I am currently using adobe premiere elements 4 which is making css vids look worse than crap and all other vids just grainy and pixelated. I use fraps which does a great job recording the videos but I need something that can compress / add effects.

• Content Count:  4360

Try downloading adobe CS5 master collection than you know doing whatever to get it to work forever. Also sony vegas is good and you need to umm probably buy that.

• Content Count:  4162

What the fuck? Use Vdub to get recordings from the actual demo, don't use fraps. Have a movie settings to record into vdub. Use Sony Vegas for editing and Effects, later edit with Adobe After Effects if you want more editing.

• Content Count:  1236

I work with Adobe Premiere, and After effects. Works quite well. Got into Skills Canada for video editing, because of it. I'll probably use adobe for all my editing needs. Hah.

Edited by HankTheTank

• Content Count:  4162

I work with Adobe Premiere, and After effects. Works quite well. Got into Skills Canada for video editing, because of it. I'll probably use adobe for all my editing needs. Hah.

Sony Vegas kicks Premiere's ass.

• Content Count:  226

thanks for the ideas. I have this weird feeling though that it would be best if I just pirated the software from the pirate bay. I have no idea where I got the idea though...

• Content Count:  441

Try downloading adobe CS5 master collection than you know doing whatever to get it to work forever. Also sony vegas is good and you need to umm probably buy that.

Lol, I see what you did thar.

Reply to Thread