? servers

? players online

whats your mouse sensitivity on? for css

• Content Count:  78

i play with 3 and i use cpl_mouse_fix where it takes away the mouse accel which causes you to turn faster.

same, and there is something else you should do to, to get rid of mouse accel.. cant quite rememeber.. friend told me

i play with 2.5 to 3.0 razor copperhead .. have the one click settings and dpi settings just depends on what im doing and what map

• Content Count:  1755

Damn....why is it so high? Mine is like 4-ish or 5-ish I don't remember since I haven't played CSS in awhile. But I guess it also depends on the mouse some mouses just have a (I guess) a built-in high sensitivity usually notice when I buy a new mouse or go to someone's house. And that reminds me......when ever I use my grandparents or my mom's computer to fix their computer. It seems I gotta move the mouse across the pad, pick it up move it back to the middle and I gotta keep doing that. lol I don't know why they gotta have their sensitivity on nothing.

lol Senor that picture is hilarious

• Content Count:  950

the other way to get rid of mouse accel is to goto your games tab on steam and right click css and hit set launch options and put -noforcemspd -noforcemparms -noforcemaccel these 3 commands.

but i prefer mouse fix ;) link below.

http://www.fpsbanana.com/tools/717

Got -console in launch ^^

The default key for console isnt working for me >,

Reply to Thread