? servers

? players online

whats your mouse sensitivity on? for css

• Content Count:  180

11.1 in CS:S. If I put it much higher, with the mouse I have, sniping would be impossible because it would chunk so much when I tried to move the crosshair, I'd skip 10 pixels or more at a time even if I moved it the slightest amount!

Edited by Lemmings19

• Content Count:  1938

it has to be something with the type of mouse you use because with 2.5-3.0 i barley have to tuch it and i can do 360's

I use an optical mouse, so I don't think it really has to do with the mouse. When I play css my mouse usually doesn't move more than 2 cm from it original position while im playing. Using a lower sensitivity would make my movements much to slow and I seem to pull shots off better while moving fast. Its the fast twitch reflex, I can even snipe perfectly fine with these high settings.

I know people with high tech ass mouses that have buttons that can switch the sensitivity in game to custom sets.

• Content Count:  78

Tbh, if he were to fire that his shoulder would be dislocated, his shoulder-blade would be fractured from shock and his arm would probably be broken, plus there is very little accuracy.IQUOTE]

not true ... if you have ever fired a ak47 or sks or a few others you will find they are very loud with barley any kick .... you can shoot the ak47 and sks with one hand if you want... although like you said accuracy would really suck.

ok back to the subect at hand...........

Reply to Thread