? servers

? players online

whats your mouse sensitivity on? for css

• Content Count:  670

Wow how do you guys play with such low sensitivity. Mine currently is 16.3, I usually have it between 16 and 18 for all my FPS games. I can't even imagine what playing with 1.5 is like.

I basically need to be able to do a 360 with just a flick of the wrist. Why are all your settings so low???

Seriously...I use 15, with my old mouse I used 20. Either everyone here uses a stupidly high sensitivity setting in windows (which affects it in-game) or they just really really want a repetitive stress injury :o

• Content Count:  1938

You have to be gangsta like Slavic :p

lol the mouse i'm using right now I actualy stole from high school 2 years ago. I was using a ball mouse before that.

@Omega That guys is retarded as hell, he gonna end up hurting himself firing it that way. At least he will looks cool hurting himself : D

Where was that picture from, Liberia?

Edited by Slavic

• Content Count:  78

Wow how do you guys play with such low sensitivity. Mine currently is 16.3, I usually have it between 16 and 18 for all my FPS games. I can't even imagine what playing with 1.5 is like.

I basically need to be able to do a 360 with just a flick of the wrist. Why are all your settings so low???

it has to be something with the type of mouse you use because with 2.5-3.0 i barley have to tuch it and i can do 360's

Reply to Thread