? servers

? players online

Should Spjerre make more of these?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Should Spjerre make more of these?

Is the sun trying to kill u 2?

• Content Count:  537

SUN

The sun is nice and so is the summer. But is your sun trying to kill you!?:confused1:

Some people get winter depression. Others get a massive heat wave.

The shadow is usually nice to stay in during summer but even in the shades the sun/heat is trying to kill you.

I'm not that much in to global warming, but what I do know is that we could get chillin' frost or blazin' heat.:weird: Yes? I do happen to know that much. Scared me to...

It's not only the heat, no no, it's also the sharpness of the sun. Yes idd. My window is placed so that regualy the sun is straight in my face around 5-6 pm and goes on through out the evening.

If you are experiencing sudden sweat, repeating blindness, the need to put your head in the freezer or to go emo just to get some shadow. If you had one of the mentioned conditions it is suggested that you get/do some of the following:

Get one of these babies sunglasses-649.jpg or some other sunglasses will do.

Drink plenty of Image%2080%20tap%20water.gif

Wear Sunscreen in non-cloth areas sunscrn.gif

Also try to avoid the sun between 9 am to 15 pm (Ofc just direct sunlight. Not so you have to go emo in 6 hours)

It might not always be the sun that is causing the heat. Consider your clothing, ventilation. And if you feel sweating around noon/mid day. Just take a break from working, gaming, studing or whatever you were doing. Take a nap in room with the right temprature (takes time to find what temprature you need) take a cold shower.

And that'll be all for today.

Comming up! Are you sleeping "enough"?

If you want me to post more facts/random trivia like this, please vote in the poll and I'll put more effort into it if it turns out to be a Yes

Your's cincerly
Spjerre (Spherre)

:wave:

Reply to Thread