? servers

? players online

Trolls here , i has problem

• Content Count:  1765

I didn't read through it but if you like her: Date her and try to be nice to her friends.

If you don't: Tell her you think about sweaty men taking their clothes off for you.

• Content Count:  3736

no troll

Love at 14 is like ... uhh I dont have a metaphor (i was gonna unicorns) but its like meaningless for lack of a better words..

What is so bad about her weird friends you aint dating them...who gives a crap?

If she is cute, go for it there is nothing to lose! At that age you shouldnt worry to much about sex.. Enjoy a movie, the park, the beach (well you dutch) or what ever the fuck 14 year olds do and it will be a fun experience!

I only see positives here... worry about the friends when its someone you might marry...cause now they might be around for a while!!

• Content Count:  1166

RAPE IS ALWAYS THE ANSWER, GET HER DRUNK AND oh wait you're fourteen years old.

Just stick her with some durgz, because if you're fourteen and people are saying "fuck her in the dark," I can imagine that this will not be a heinous crime.

• Content Count:  6466

It's from a picture.

RAPE IS ALWAYS THE ANSWER, GET HER DRUNK AND oh wait you're fourteen years old.

Just stick her with some durgz, because if you're fourteen and people are saying "fuck her in the dark," I can imagine that this will not be a heinous crime.

You're 16, like you're so much older broski.

• Content Count:  2085

Please stop inviting more underaged children to 4chan, k thanks. :tape:

/adv/ would be better for the OP's question, not /r/

Sorry for not having any good advice though, OP. All I would probably say would not improve any future relationships for you.

• Content Count:  1058

Hum..... dont come up with some BS problems, like her weird friends and shit. See where you really wanna end up with her. Either grow some balls and go for it. Or just leave it there, period. you said you dont love her, but do you like her, at least? You don't have to take this too seriously, you guys could just be friend. At the end, you should think about who's more important for you, A- You (as an individual) or B - You (as a couple).

Reply to Thread