? servers

? players online

Tis the season..

• Content Count:  342

For allergies apparently, I also just found out Nebraska, where I live, is one of the worst states in the US for allergies.

:|

I never have gotten them before last year, and even then it wasn't bad.

But anyone who has played in game, or talked to me on vent knows, I can't talk for more than like ten seconds without coughing to the point of breathlessness.

:|

So from taking one Claritin a day and being fine, to this:

1zowzt2.jpg

bahhhhhhhhhh

:blink:

Edited by Alexandra

• Content Count:  6712

I get it bad when I was young (although not as bad as you have it)...although in the last 5 years it's pretty much gone away.

• Content Count:  1058

But anyone who has played in game, or talked to me on vent knows, I can't talk for more than like ten seconds without coughing to the point of breathlessness.

Iknowrite :O!

Srsly, Allergies sucks, even tough i don't have ANY. Some of my friends have some baaad allergies to pollen and cats etc. And i feel you guys pain. :(

• Content Count:  1754

I have allergies to pollen, mice(hamsters,gerbils,ferrets), birds, dust, and cats really bad. Nd pollen sucks because this year we had a highh pollen count in Virginia. Also sucks taking allergy pills or any kinda pill...cause well its grossss :3

But i gotta say that's gotta suck takin all those meds in a day. Don't overdose! :p

• Content Count:  1166

why did someone scribble on your prescription bottles

I think that's to protect his identity? And medical info? I did laugh at that though. YAY MS PAINT!

Reply to Thread