? servers

? players online

To good to be true?

• Content Count:  1166

I find it a bit sketchy that they don't have customer reviews. You might want to delve deeper, as in look at what other dealers are selling it for. If the price range is a decent gap, beware of a scam or used/damaged goods.

That does seem a bit low, though.

• Content Count:  2959

Nope, just an OEM drive which means you get a hard drive and nothing else with it. I don't know how it works over there but here in the states one of the few regulations we have says that they need to tell you plainly and obviously if it's an open box or refurbished item or something.

WD makes good drives, they're Seagate's primary competition (or the other way around depending on who you ask).

• Content Count:  2959

you're kidding yourself icon. not even a 1TB can be had for that cheap yet. (unless its refurbed or something)

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=2010150014%20103530090&name=1TB%20and%20higher

1tb 7200RPM starting at $64. When you're on the newsletter you can get OEM 2tb's for around that price sometimes.

• Content Count:  1839

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=2010150014%20103530090&name=1TB%20and%20higher

1tb 7200RPM starting at $64. When you're on the newsletter you can get OEM 2tb's for around that price sometimes.

.... i know, i've gotten one for that price before. I've been on the newsletter for ages lol. Idk if you know this, but $64 is NOT $40.

Reply to Thread