? servers

? players online

PB Prisoner Skin Suggestion

• Content Count:  337

I was thinking if anyone knew how to make player model skins that maybe they could make a skin for the prisoner. i was personaly thinking of using the citizen model and skining it maybe all black with silver stripes horizontal with maybe the SG logo on the back. posibly Steam Gamers in small letters close to the top left chest? but any skin would be nice. im just sort of hoping we could change the current PB skin with something SG custom.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3380

Current skins are bad, you can't even hide pistol bc it sticks out.

This is true, but I am still fond of our skins. That and I, personally, find other servers prisoner skins extremely lame, but I have a tough time picturing what phoenixx is suggesting.

• Content Count:  851

Do you have any idea how many times people have tried to get new skins on pb?

A LOT, personily I would like new skins but that won't happen for a long time

This is true, but I am still fond of our skins. That and I, personally, find other servers prisoner skins extremely lame, but I have a tough time picturing what phoenixx is suggesting.

Well I know im not great at explaining things so this is it in list form.

HL2 Citizen Model

Black clothed

Silver stripes

SG logo on back or shoulder

And possibly the words Steam Gamers up near the top left of the chest area like were you would find like a name tag or something.

Honestly ive grown tired of the Prisoner skin. Im fine with the CT model I just thought if we could change the Prisoner skin why not make it SG custom. You know something that represents us idk

• Like 1

actualy if no one here is interesed in doing this project for that i suggested then i can try and do it myself i suppose. i just dont know how so it may take a while. but the thing is i dont want to make somethining that the community wont care for but i might make it anyway for them to check out.

Reply to Thread