? servers

? players online

the internet though guy :] is mad at sg

• Content Count:  2085

penis.

I can be a moralfag all I want :p Would be a shame to have Bubbles in jail, just to try to piss off a skiddy..

Skiddys do their shit for attention, which cracking their account / spamming them / etc will do. It's really best to ignore them and they eventually piss off.

• Content Count:  2666

That is highly illegal. Please stop discussing illegal stuff, such as cracking his account.

And really, he is a skiddy. He is enjoying the attention you guys are giving him.

and...lagging and crashing a server...isnt?

• Content Count:  2085

and...lagging and crashing a server...isnt?

Is murder illegal? Should you legally be allowed to murder a murderer? That is all up to the discretion of the law. Really, it's best to leave skiddies alone. They are those kids who break rules and do bad stuff to get attention. If they get none from one source, they move on to another place along with their pathetic life.

Do what you want of course, I am just saying that from my experience, it will not help the situation.

• Content Count:  2666

Is murder illegal? Should you legally be allowed to murder a murderer? That is all up to the discretion of the law. Really, it's best to leave skiddies alone. They are those kids who break rules and do bad stuff to get attention. If they get none from one source, they move on to another place along with their pathetic life.

Do what you want of course, I am just saying that from my experience, it will not help the situation.

derr ya go bitch, deleted the screenshot, now i'll go on about my illegal activities in private.

Reply to Thread